Corso Freehand Bag
The pinnacle of convertible style, our Corso Freehand Bag gets you out the door and on-the-go—with your hands free (for a dog leash, a coffee, cup, or just getting around!) and your essentials within easy reach. It’s the ideal size for your phone, keys, and wallet.
Named for the Cane Corso, an elegant Italian mastiff, this versatile piece is designed to be slid onto a belt, such as our matching Corso Belt; paired with the accompanying clip-on wristlet; or clipped onto our Flaneur Leash and styled as a crossbody.
- Sonia-TY Monogram: Lasered and eco-washed denim (Tencel™ / recycled cotton) paired with Sustainable Italian leather
- Villette Toile: UV printed plant-based leather
- Mezzanotte Blue: Sustainable Italian Leather
- Begonia: Sustainable Italian leather
- Veronique: Sustainable Italian leather
- Camo Denim: Jacquard, 100% cotton, paired with sustainable Italian leather
- Luna: Silver leather
- Coated Denim Monogram: Coated lasered and eco-washed denim (Tencel™ / recycled cotton) paired with sustainable Italian leather
- Eco brass plated with hypoallergenic champagne-colored finish
Size and Fit
- Depth: 2 inches / 5 cm
- Height: 3 ½ inches / 8.9 cm
- Width: 7 ¼ inches / 18.4 cm
- Weight: approximately ½ lbs.
- Comes with a clip-on wristlet handle
- Fits with the Corso Belt, Merci Belt and Flaneur Leash
- Made in Italy
Pair It With
Your product is delivered in our signature Mezzanotte navy gift box containing our Villette Toile printed dust bag that doubles as a reusable tote.